This compact Orbital Shaker proves its performance capability in daily use in biology and microbiology laboratories and in diagnostic test reactions. It is also used in laboratories, incubation and moderating rooms at ambient temperatures between +10 and +50 °C.
Orbital Shaker 3005
- Powerful, quiet and space-saving orbital shaker.
- Excellently applicable for continuous operation.
- Electronic speed control, stepless, with gentle start-up.
- Clearly laid out control panel for easy operation.
- An a.c. motor with overload protection drives the unit.
- Compact, low-wear counterbalanced drive mechanism.
- Constant speed independent of load.
- Shaking platform made of anodised aluminium.
- Housing made of high impact strength polystyrene.
- Comprehensive range of accessories